- Product Name:
- Model no. :
Libra is the software to wirelessly send the on/off signal.
It provides the function to send the on/off information on a switch etc. of an End Device to the Coordinator via wireless communication.
It transmits the "on" and "off" values from an End Device to a Coordinator at 8-bit parallel using the digital IO interface. It can be used for simple remote controllers or for relaying the relay contact state.
- 8-bit parallel communication from an End Device to a Coordinator.
- Packets are wirelessly transmitted when the state of the digital IO (DIO 8 to 15) of an End Device changes.
- Node combinations or channels can be set by using UART (serial).
- Starts communication immediately after power activation as the system does not require pairing.
Examples of UseTo read the switch state.
- Remote controller (on/off control)
- On/off control of lighting
- On/off control of buzzers
Execution binary files (with no sleep): Coordinator / End Device
Execution binary files (with sleep): Coordinator / End Device
Operation Check Manual
Reference Circuit Diagram (Example of turning on or off two LEDs and six relays of the Coordinator using eight switches on an End Device)
- Wireless Products Overview
- Wireless Engine
- TWE Lite DIP
- Evaluation, Development
- Evaluation & Development Kit
- Sensor Network Evaluation Kit
- Avaliable Antennae
- Protocol Stack
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- Energy Harvesting Technology
- M2M Wireless Communications
- HEMS / BEMS / FEMS / CEMS
- Internet of Things